Master of Theology (ThM)
The goal of this program is to help church pastors and leaders develop their ministry, and to build academic researchers and theology instructors, and to prepare those seeking further doctoral studies.
This is a part-time program that is 36 credits, which may be completed in 2-4 years, and whose language of instruction is English, and which is offered on ETSC’s campus in Abbassiyya, Cairo. Tuition fee is LE1100/credit. The application includes a scholarship application. Scholarship is offered based on need. Application deadline is 29 June. The deadline for fee payment and course registration is 15 September. Program starts 25 September. Admission requirements are as follows:
• A Bachelor degree
• A Master’s degree in theology (Master of Arts in Theology or Master of Divinity)
• TOEFL score 500 is required of all applicants whose mother tongue is not English. Only scores issued by an ETS official centers are acceptable. In Egypt, Only TOEFL scores issued by AMIDEAST are acceptable. For information about AMIDEAST, visit this website: http://www.amideast.org/egypt/contact-us
• A writing sample (about 1000 words) that expresses the applicant’s best academic skills in theological education.
• Having 2 online academic recommendations completed by 2 theology professors who taught the applicant and therefore can assess her/his academic level. Deadline for submitting these recommendations is 29 June. It is the applicant’s responsibility to follow up this process to make sure the recommendation form is submitted in time.
• Completing the online application in time. Application deadline is 29 June. To fill out the application,