Medhat Nady Youssef
Medhat Nady Youssef
- Date of Birth: July 4, 1986
- Social Status: Married
- Church Affiliation: ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church of Egypt
- Address: 8 El-Sekka El-Baida Street, Abbasseyya, Cairo 11381, Egypt
- Mobile: +201203021760 / Work: +2026825680 (ext. 636)
- Email: [email protected]
I am from a village in Upper Egypt called Qalandol, in the province of Minya. I accepted Christ and learned the faith from my mother. I grew up in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and served in the areas of Sunday school, Youth ministry, and Evangelism. I sensed the call of God inviting me to pastoral ministry in the church when I was in high school. This call brought me to seminary, where I got a Bachelor of Theology from The Evangelical Theological Seminary in Cairo (ETSC) in 2011.
- July 2017/ present: Assistant Professor of OT at ETSC
- December 2013- June 2017: Teaching Assistant in the Department of Old Testament Studies.
- September 2011 – November 2013: Assistant Pastor at the Evangelical Presbyterian Church in Saray el-Kobba, Cairo.
- May 2008- September 2011: I planted the Evangelical Presbyterian Church in el- Nozha Two, Cairo.
- September 2006- June 2007: French Teacher
2017 Master of Theology, VID Specialized University, Stavanger, Norway.
2011 Bachelor of Theology, Evangelical Theological Seminary in Cairo (ETSC).
2007 Bachelor of Arts and Education in the French language, Minia University.
2015 Diploma from the program of Leaders for Interreligious Understanding (LIU) and graduated as “Senior Leader for Interreligious Understanding and Countering Extremism.”
2014 Diploma from the program of Leaders for Interreligious Understanding (LIU) and graduated as “Leader for Interreligious Understanding.”
- Introduction to Old Testament
- Bible Survey
- Biblical Hebrew
- Old Testament Theology
Egypt in the Bible (Cairo: Evangelical Theological seminary in Cairo, 2018)
Reading Exodus 3:7-10 from an Egyptian Perspective (Master’s thesis: VID Specialized University, Stavanger, 2017) https://brage.bibsys.no/xmlui/bitstream/handle/11250/2455460/MTHEOL-342-Youssef.pdf?sequence=1
How to Build a Christian Education Curriculum (Cairo: self-publishing for church, 2010).
Fundamentals of the Evangelical Faith (Cairo: Dar al-Fikr al-Ingily, 2014).