- Date of Birth: November 21, 1970
- Social Status: Married, with a daughter and a son
- Church Affiliation: ordained minister in the Presbyterian Church of Egypt
- Address: 8 El-Sekka El-Baida Street, Abbasseyya, Cairo 11381, Egypt
- Mobile: +201203021760 / Work: +2026825680 (ext. 627)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in a Presbyterian family that had an influence on my personal and spiritual growth. Faith has been mainly shaped by a family experience of suffering, a quest for a balance of rational thinking and spiritual experience, and a quest for the unity of doctrine and life, and a quest of reflection on the unity of the Church.
- 10/2014 – present Academic Dean at ETSC.
- 1/2011 – present Assistant Professor of Theology and Philosophy at ETSC
- 9/2001 – 12/2005 Teaching Assistant of Theology at ETSC
- 1/1994 – 8/1999 Construction Designer and Site Manager
- 7/1992 – 7/1993 Project Engineer at the USAID in Egypt.
- PhD in Systematic Theology, Princeton Theological Seminary, NJ, USA (2013)
- Master of Sacred Theology in Systematic Theology, Yale University, CT, USA (2003)
- Bachelor of Theology, Evangelical Theological Seminary, Cairo, Egypt (2001)
- Bachelor of Science, School of Engineering, Minia University, (1992)
- Systematic Theology
- Philosophy of Religion
- Christology (The Person & Work of Christ)
- The Doctrine of Election
- The Theology of Paul Tillich
- The Ecumenical Theology of Karl Barth and Karl Rahner
- The Theology of Matta Al-Miskīn
- Hani Hanna, “Matta al-Miskīn’s Message to Egypt after Arab Spring,” Al-Hoda Magazine 1150 (October 2013). (Arabic)
- Hani Hanna, “Reformation: Past and Future”, Lectures on the Evangelical Reformation, ed. Wageeh Youssef (Cairo: ETSC, 2017), 16–29. (Arabic)
- Hani Hanna, “La Teologia Delle Scritture Di Matta El Meskin,” in Matta El Meskin: Un Padre del Deserto Contemporaneo, ed. Guido Dotti e Markos el Makari (Magnano: Presso le Nostre Edizioni, 2015), 101-114. (Italian)
- Hani Hanna, “Aboriginal Christianity” in Encyclopedia of Christianity in the Global South, ed. Mark Lamport (Lanham, ML: Rowman & Littlefield, 2018).
- Hani Hanna, “Ecclesiology in the Middle East” in Encyclopedia of Christianity in the Global South, ed. Mark Lamport (Lanham, ML: Rowman & Littlefield, 2018).
- November 2017: “Healing the Future: Reformation and Church Unity,” Reformation Anniversary, in Cairo, Egypt. (Arabic)
- October 2017: “Solus Christus,” Reformation Anniversary, in Istanbul, Turkey.
- September 2017: “Reformation and the Question of Identity,” Reformation Anniversary, in Amman, Jordan
- January 2017: The Theology of Matta al-Miskīn—a course offered at the Arab Baptist Theological Seminary (ABTS) in Beirut, Lebanon.
- May 2016: “Matta al-Miskīn’s Theology of Scripture,” Matta al-Miskīn International Conference, in Monastero di Bose, Magnano, Italy.