Fuller Seminary is now receiving applications for their Doctor of Ministry in Middle Eastern Contexts program (http://fuller.edu/dmin/cairo/).
Before applying, students should insure that they have met the minimum English Requirements for Admission (http://etsc.org/new/graduate-studies/fuller-dmin/requirements).
1. On the Application page, click on the "English-language online application" button
2. On the Sign In page, click on the "Please Register" button to create a new account
3. On the Welcome Page, applicant create a new application by clicking on the "Create New Application" found on the yellow box to the right of the screen
4. On the New Application window, they will need to select:
- Program to which you are applying: Doctor of Ministry
- Do you hold either a bachelor's or a master's degree: Yes
- Have you been employed: Applicant can answer
- Term: Winter 2017 will be up shortly. If still not available, they can select Fall 2016
- Click "Submit"
5. Applicants will then be taken to the following page. They will need to go through each section - once a section is complete, they will see green check marks next to each section in the yellow window to the right of the screen.
6. Once they have completed all the questions, submitted all of their essays either as a Word document or a .pdf file, they can pay for the application and then click the "Submit Application".