There are five requirements for admission to the program:
1. Since this is a program leading to a masterís degree, the candidate must be able to show a prior bachelorís degree or its equivalent.
2. Applicants whose first language is not English must show that they have a good grasp of the English language. This may be demonstrated in three ways: achieving a score of 500 on a local or nationally offered (paper-based) TOEFL, obtaining a 173 on the International (computer-based) TOEFL, or scoring a 5.5 on the British IELTS exam. All test scores must be officially certified by an officially recognized testing organization. Letters of certification by universities or language schools are not permitted. Exam scores must reach the Graduate Studies directorís office no later than June 1st of the year in which the candidate intends to begin studies.
3. Applicants must have practical experience in the ministry field.
4. †A letter of recommendation from the pastor of the applicant's church or the manager of the non-profit organiztion must be submitted.
5. †After the application is complete, an interview for the applicant will be scheduled for a final decision.†